Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to giv exam in one month need advise - dayyan
Good morning am still doing medicine mtb2 n bit panic cos it's not finishing hope to retain much
hey how is it going ?

Stay strong......
Hi after long time how's ur medicine going i am slow but wnt give up slow n steady wins race how u doing uworld I mean with mtb how u manage time pls help
hey there is silence.... here how is it going ?

let keep on motivating !!!!!!!!!!
Hi gogock, dayyan

how are you all doing? I am keep visiting the forum then and now....

i am also mom who is preparing for step2ck.

i was studying well but lately i have been worrying about my YOG... there folks who are saying that it i very difficult to get residency and they are suggesting that i should quit usmles and that i should some MPH or look for other options....

I mean this is cauing a lot of depression in me....guys u all know its not easy to study being a mom and with no help around the house....i graduated in 2008.i am sooo worried and confused and lost.....

please guys i dont also have much friends who are doctors who can give me a good advise....so i thought i will ask you guys to kindly advise me and throw in some light about reality and also the other options....
or the best thing to do now.....

thanks folks...
thanks in advance
@ goforit16
YOG ppl say abt it but I have friends who match with more than 10 yog so keep on moving .....

keep on moving ....
Good luck
Hi Guys... I am a Mom too, two kids.

I took exam in Sep and failed, so please dont take a pressure to take the exam. I did that, thinking that this is the only time I would be able to take the exam. I am planning to take the exam again in April now. Need your motivation and prayers.
Do take NBME7 , my actual score was same as NBME7.

Best of luck.
Thanks much for your reply!!!

all the very best for all moms!!!
Hello! I’m a mom too. Just started studying for CK.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »