Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurology Interview/Rejection thread - dricecube1
rejection from university of illinois
When did you get that?
today
Did anyone get any ivs yet?
Dr. Hypatie

All programs are competitive if considered the ratio of applicants & number of positions available. But there are programs who close there deals early. So it is all about how fast they do that. If someone don't have a visa problem I think that would be a plus point. I don't have any specific less competitive program list.
In addition to the above comment:
I think what would truly count as competitive programs would be the ones which American IMGs match into. More Americans= more competitive=less IMGs. eg Mayo, Harward, Barrow etc
The new programs or the programs which are not that old are less competitive as less Americans prefer that and our chances of getting matched there are much higher
guys! is it game over???
Game just started-- but field is full of players. All are champion, runnerup (1st & 2nd)
do you think some body would call me with 2006 YOG and my 239/230?
and not real US experience?
@hypatie.. I graduated in 2006 also.don't loose hope. There should be some programs who look at your entire application than your YOG or scores. And your step1 score is way better than mine.Looks like they just started reviewing applications. Be patient.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »