Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 accountability partner
I'm currently doing uworld questions for step 1. need a study partner to motivate each other to accomplish whatever goals we set for the day. we can do our individual studies but just help each other stay on track. we can decide to discuss highlights of the day(things we studied that we think will be beneficial to the other person)
I'm a female IMG. Females preferred. my time zone is EST but anytime zone is fine.
thanks
if interested please send me an email: mskelly5000

OR

thanks!
I agree with this statement. Anyone should use.
(09-13-2021, 11:52 AM)I'm currently doing uworld questions for step 1. need a study partner to motivate each other to accomplish whatever goals we set for the day. we can do our individual studies but just help each other stay on track. we can decide to discuss highlights of the day(things we studied that we think will be beneficial to the other person) Wrote: I'm a female IMG. Females preferred. my time zone is EST but anytime zone is fine.
thanks

OR

thanks!
(09-13-2021, 11:52 AM)DrKels Wrote: I'm currently doing uworld questions for step 1. need a study partner to motivate each other to accomplish whatever goals we set for the day. we can do our individual studies but just help each other stay on track. we can decide to discuss highlights of the day(things we studied that we think will be beneficial to the other person)
I'm a female IMG. Females preferred. my time zone is EST but anytime zone is fine.
thanks

OR

thanks!

Hello,
I am interested in studying with you.
My email is joylynkurian@gmail.com
(09-13-2021, 11:52 AM)DrKels Wrote: I'm currently doing uworld questions for step 1. need a study partner to motivate each other to accomplish whatever goals we set for the day. we can do our individual studies but just help each other stay on track. we can decide to discuss highlights of the day(things we studied that we think will be beneficial to the other person)
thanks

OR

thanks!

Hi I am interested. I am in my dedicated period right now and having an accountability partner is what I need. Email: nelson21louis@gmail.com
(09-13-2021, 11:52 AM)I am also looking for a study Buddy! DrKels Wrote: I'm currently doing uworld questions for step 1. need a study partner to motivate each other to accomplish whatever goals we set for the day. we can do our individual studies but just help each other stay on track. we can decide to discuss highlights of the day(things we studied that we think will be beneficial to the other person)
thanks

OR

thanks!

Nisonina2017@gmail.com
Iam a female eastern time
(11-02-2021, 04:54 AM)IM INTERESTEDnisonina Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 11:52 AM)I am also looking for a study Buddy! DrKels Wrote: I'm currently doing uworld questions for step 1. need a study partner to motivate each other to accomplish whatever goals we set for the day. we can do our individual studies but just help each other stay on track. we can decide to discuss highlights of the day(things we studied that we think will be beneficial to the other person)
thanks

OR

thanks!

Nisonina2017@gmail.com
Iam a female eastern time
I have time after 4pm EST to help for free what's your schedule like this week?
when are you available this week?
(02-14-2022, 11:19 AM)ochoa99021 Wrote: when are you available this week?

I passed I can help for free
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »