Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
statistics - help needed
Hi friends,
Can anyone please suggest good study materials or online tutor for biostatistics, in addition to uworld. I am really struggling with biostatistics.

Thanks
Mega
Hi Mega,

I do have some online study materials for biostatistics with me. If you provide your email id, I can forward it to you.
Another option is,
I do know a online tutor who teaches biostatistics very clearly. you can try seeking help from him, as many usmle doctors benefitted from him- He is Dr Val - email : usmledrval@gmail.com

Thanks
John
(12-05-2021, 05:57 AM)john23 Wrote: Hi Mega,

I do have some online study materials for biostatistics with me. If you provide your email id, I can forward it to you.
Another option is,
I do know a online tutor who teaches biostatistics very clearly. you can try seeking help from him, as many usmle doctors benefitted from him- He is Dr Val - email : usmledrval@gmail.com

Thanks
John

Hi John

Thanks for your offer. My email is drmega@gmail.com. 
How reliable and how helpful is Dr Val - Have you attended classes with him?

Thanks
(12-05-2021, 06:12 AM)mega24 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 05:57 AM)john23 Wrote: Hi Mega,

Another option is,

Thanks
John

Hi John

Thanks for your offer. My email is drmega@gmail.com. 
How reliable and how helpful is Dr Val - Have you attended classes with him?

Thanks

Hi Mega,
I have sent the materials to your email. hope it would be useful to you.
Dr Val - He teaches for USMLE more than 5 yrs, experienced teacher . Myself and many of my friends learnt statistics from him which is very useful to face USMLE exams. He teaches one to one as well.

Thanks
John
Dear Mega,
I do agree with John23.
You could try online classes with Dr VAL - his email is usmledrval@gmail.com. He teaches good and he covers all the concepts in depth and gives us clear understanding of biostatistics and also teaches how to approach the questions quickly. Its worth learning from him.
All the best...

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »