Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step 1 what I used for prep
I would like to thank all of my friends I met on this forum for all the help and support. I studied for 12 weeks for step 1 and I passed with a 260 score. I used FA, UW and GoldUSMLE classes. I strongly recommend the Goldusmlereview classes for step I. They were very helpful and saved me a lot of time in my preparation for the exam. My medical school gave me a deadline to finish the step I and I was able to finish it in time and score higher than my nbme score. The integrated feedback was the key for me as they go over the high yield question sets and integrate the material very well for a quick fix on weak areas. I strongly recommend them as they helped me improve in Microbiology, pathology physiology and pharmacology especially made a big difference on my score report.

I took the 8 weeks course with Goldusmle and did UW once. I was able to finish each block with more than 5 mins left for each block.
congratulations you should be able to get into a good residency program with that score, Thank you for being my study partner Deepika, your help and insight was spot on and very good, good luck to your step2ck if you would like me to join your ck study battle plan let me know. god bless you and good luck to you
have a happy new year
(12-29-2021, 10:30 PM)deepikad99 Wrote: I would like to thank all of my friends I met on this forum for all the help and support. I studied for 12 weeks for step 1 and I passed with a 260 score. I used FA, UW and GoldUSMLE classes. I strongly recommend the Goldusmlereview classes for step I. They were very helpful and saved me a lot of time in my preparation for the exam. My medical school gave me a deadline to finish the step I and I was able to finish it in time and score higher than my nbme score. The integrated feedback was the key for me as they go over the high yield question sets and integrate the material very well for a quick fix on weak areas. I strongly recommend them as they helped me improve in Microbiology, pathology physiology and pharmacology especially made a big difference on my score report.

I took the 8 weeks course with Goldusmle and did UW once.  I was able to finish each block with more than 5 mins left for each block.

Please, how do we assess the 'Goldusmle' course?
Congratulations!
I hope you get the score you were hoping and praying for. 

Do you have any time left on your UWorld Subscription?
I'd be willing to buy it off of you it so? please let me know, Thank you!
Hey everyone nice forum :)
(01-05-2022, 03:03 AM)PETERNEFIZ Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 10:30 PM)deepikad99 Wrote: I would like to thank all of my friends I met on this forum for all the help and support. I studied for 12 weeks for step 1 and I passed with a 260 score. I used FA, UW and GoldUSMLE classes. I strongly recommend the Goldusmlereview classes for step I. They were very helpful and saved me a lot of time in my preparation for the exam. My medical school gave me a deadline to finish the step I and I was able to finish it in time and score higher than my nbme score. The integrated feedback was the key for me as they go over the high yield question sets and integrate the material very well for a quick fix on weak areas. I strongly recommend them as they helped me improve in Microbiology, pathology physiology and pharmacology especially made a big difference on my score report.

I took the 8 weeks course with Goldusmle and did UW once.  I was able to finish each block with more than 5 mins left for each block.

Please, how do we assess the 'Goldusmle' course?

Hi, Deepika, Need your help.

Thank you,
Su
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »