Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Passed Minicex and got 6 encounters done
I got notification from ecfmg that i have passed all 6 encounters on my minicex exams, I would like to thank the study partners i met on the forums, and the invaluable experience of practicing with friends.
I strongly recommend the GOLDUSMLEREVIEW  program for Minicex, their standardized patients are the best and the instructors will guide you in a quick rapid review course on how to approach history taking, physical exam review and differentials.
It was a wonderful course and the 6 attendings were covered in the following week, It was well organized and a great experience for me. I strongly recommend Gold classes for minicex review.

(02-14-2022, 05:34 AM)shiv255 Wrote: I got notification from ecfmg that i have passed all 6 encounters on my minicex exams, I would like to thank the study partners i met on the forums, and the invaluable experience of practicing with friends.
I strongly recommend the GOLDUSMLEREVIEW  program for Minicex, their standardized patients are the best and the instructors will guide you in a quick rapid review course on how to approach history taking, physical exam review and differentials.
It was a wonderful course and the 6 attendings were covered in the following week, It was well organized and a great experience for me. I strongly recommend Gold classes for minicex review.

I took about 2 weeks off from work to prepare and the goldusmle course was well worth it.
I also passed the MINICEX encounters with goldusmle they are doing a great thing with helping us IMG
I finished all 6 medical attending encounters with the assistance from 1-832-836-1330 noone is compensated and some attendings are willing to help the medical students.
Please share more experiences to pass your exam.

I need to prepare for the upcoming exam, please share more if you have time soccer skills world cup
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »