Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner female preferably
An Img from mst time zone, starting afresh thinking to give exam by this year end or by 1st month of next year.
Kindly reply back if anybody wanna pair me up.
Study materials FA, BNB, UWORLD.
(02-25-2022, 07:28 PM)usmleMM Wrote: An Img from mst time zone, starting afresh thinking to give exam by this year end or by 1st month of next year.

I am interested in being your study partner please let me know your availability this week
Hi are you still searching for an sp, i am interested
Thanks
Excuse me, but may I ask, you did BNB watching videos? Does BNB have books?
Hi, I am interested in studying with you if you are still looking out for a study partner . I am an IMg and planning to take the exam end of 2022 or early 2023.
Please contact me on ahiaomamacmati@gmail.com
(02-25-2022, 07:28 PM)usmleMM Wrote: An Img from mst time zone, starting afresh thinking to give exam by this year end or by 1st month of next year.

Hi there,
 I am an IMG, using the same study materials and plan to give exam around same time.
Looking for female SP. Let me know if you are still interested.
(04-19-2022, 03:08 PM)WZ Ahmed Wrote:

Hi there,
 I am an IMG, using the same study materials and plan to give exam around same time.
Looking for female SP. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hi… I’m an old IMG and using Bnb, FA and UWorld and in mid of my preparation and looking for female study partner. If you are interested pls let me know. I’m from Central time zone.
Old IMG looking sp currently doing FA and Uworld
(05-10-2022, 04:13 PM)shida Wrote: Old IMG looking sp currently doing FA and Uworld

Hi when are you planning to take your exam, I want FA revision on weekends.
I would like a study partner please let me know your good schedule for this coming month thank you
does it have to be female?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »