Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 SP
Please looking for a committed study partner for UW questions, Exam in September, time zone is US PT
(05-25-2022, 09:21 PM)constance Wrote: Please looking for a committed study partner for UW questions, Exam in September, time zone is US PT

Hello, 

I can join you for doing UW questions. My time zone is US CST. Please let me know asap.

Thank you.

Priya
(06-10-2022, 09:04 AM)PRIYA GUPTA Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 09:21 PM)constance Wrote: Please looking for a committed study partner for UW questions, Exam in September, time zone is US PT

Hello, 

I can join you for doing UW questions. My time zone is US CST. Please let me know asap.

Thank you.

Priya

Hello Priya, please what days and times works best for you, I am usually off work  Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays and I can work with your timing, I understand you are 2hours ahead
(06-14-2022, 01:00 AM)constance Wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you.

Priya

Hello Priya, please what days and times works best for you, I am usually off work  Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays and I can work with your timing, I understand you are 2hours ahead

Good Morning, how are you? What is your name? I can join you any day, any time from 7am to 7pm CST except on saturdays and sundays. Let me know asap.

Priya

(06-14-2022, 08:57 AM)PRIYA GUPTA Wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you.

Priya

Good Morning, how are you? What is your name? I can join you any day, any time from 7am to 7pm CST except on saturdays and sundays. Let me know asap.

Priya

Hello I am good, my name is Constance, due to my Full time job  during week days, I may  not be able  to fit into your schedule, I get off at about 5:30pm PT which is about 7:30pm ET and usually start studying from about 9pm PST which is about 11pm CST . I appreciate your interest. All the best with your exams

Hello, 

Thank you.

Priya

Priya

Hello I am good, my name is Constance, due to my Full time job  during week days, I may  not be able  to fit into your schedule, I get off at about 5:30pm PT which is about 7:30pm ET and usually start studying from about 9pm PST which is about 11pm CST . I appreciate your interest. All the best with your exams
(06-15-2022, 01:55 AM)constance Wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you.

Priya

Priya

Hello, 

Thank you.

Priya

Priya

All the Best, Constance.

Priya
im available after 9 am PST
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »