Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
useful all kap step1 audio - kaili
Hi Kaili: can you email me the password, thanks a lot.
fengja

ok i am trying to post the pass word but its not letting me post it

so do that please type 3 w's first
then type the first word before forum
then type ge
DO TYPE DOT(.) AFTER EVERY WORD.IT SHUD HELP U
THE FIRST WORD BEFORE FORUM IS USMLE
Thanks Voice and kaili. I got it
hi kaili
can u please uplad th physio pharmac n micro files on sendspace.il b really very grateful to u.thanx a lot.
hi kaili..
thank you so much for your effort to upload these files its really really very genourous of u'i tried to download from the senspace but i couldn't because the link no longer exist 'would u please send me the password so i download it from rapidshare my id is dia00_ms12 that is dia00 under score ms12
and may god bless you.
hi kaili
im really desperately waiting for u to upload kaplan audios of physio,pharmac n micro. on sendspace........i need them badly.please help me in th same..........i thank u a lot to upload rest of the files on sendspace.......please help me...........
Maybe its just me, but has anyone downloaded the Kap Anat Audio and followed along in the book and noticed that the histology audio is missing????

If anyone has it, please start it in a new post.

Thank you

can anybody please send me the password i need it desperetly my e-mail is lisalosh2004....

thank you so much..
hi kaili
can u please upload at least th physiology audios on th sendspace .........please i need them urgently..........finding very difficult to study it from kaplan lecture notes.........im really in need of it...........please help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »