Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 DVDS -
ace - acethesteps

I have the step 1 dvds for sale. I offer a complete package for step 1 preparation. With this package you wont need any other material.

Step 1 Package

1) step 1 Kaplan Center Prep Videos
2) Kaplan simulated exam
3) Kaplan Q bank and IV Qbank
4) Kaplan Notes scanned onto a cd
5) Exam Master

All of this for a very low price of $140 including express shipping. I am located in North America and I accept payment by paypal or money order.

For more information please email acethesteps
blsi - inwmin

Hi,

I am interested in your package. Would you please let me know how many hour lectures in each subject (anatomy, biochem, physio, pharma, path, micro,....)? Also wuld you please let me know the quality of this lecture dve (both picturewise & soundwise)? Thanx alot for your help.

blsi
blsi - inwmin

Hi,
Thanks alot for your email. I just want to learn more about theses dvds. Should we play them on computer or TV? Thanks a lot for your help.

blsi
usmle4you - usmle4you

Step 2 DVDs for sale- $230

Express shipping anywhere in the world.
Frank - lodfra@sgu.edu

Hello,

I really would love to buy the DVD's. Are they the exact video's offered at the Kaplan center? Is it a video with a lecturer teaching the material like the live lectures, or is it audio with a diagrams? How many hours of lecture is it, and does it follow the Kaplan books? Thanks, and sorry about all the questions.
Frank
sam - plg8945

i would like to get the exam master
Alfredo - megarza78

I am interested in your package. Would you please let me know how many hour lectures in each subject (anatomy, biochem, physio, pharma, path, micro,....)? Also wuld you please let me know the quality of this lecture dve (both picturewise & soundwise)?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »