Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help :) I would appreciate it - malika_tx
Hello all,

I have finished readign 1 reading of all subjects, I am planning to revise it again, What should be my game plan ? When do I do questions? I really need 2nd revision as I dont remember much Sad I have read only Kaplan and Goljan Audio and notes- Thanks guys
malika_tx..i am exactly in the same situation..completed kaplan once but looks as it needs second revision. i am now doing FA and MCQs and then will give a second revision to kaplan and goljan. i think after that , should be doing FA as many times as u can and finally do as many mcqs as you can, after that, do simulated to be familiar with exam procedure and NBME to test yourself. that should be enough..good luck
i'm in the same boat. i read the notes once and did online q bank and now i'm preparing for the second round of reading.
HELLO ETHIO
iam also in same situation i finished kaplan for 1 time now started 2nd revision just 1 day back. i put date on NOV 23 but now decided to postpone. could you plz help me by sending Q BANK to me (not links..... just i want all the questions) coz some of the links not down loadable plz help me my mail id siri_medico4u
Hello all

Thanks all of you, So I guess do second reading and then start questions online ? I have been doing the Kaplan Q book after every subject Smile Where do you get the answers for NBME ? thanks for your help guys
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »