Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - dr_oso
If you could see me crying right now, I'm so happy..........Thank you all for your help.........I fuc.....g PASSED THIS STUPID TEST. Thank God

Our records indicate that you have already passed this Step or Step Component or the equivalent NBME® Part

Thank you all Good Luck.................
Congrat; dr_oso. We are so happy for you. GL for your shiny score.
Heartiest congratulations on passing...i joined this forum after you left but still i see a lot of people here remembering you...and tell about good time you guys had together on the forum..i wish you 99..dr_oso..all the best

shawn
congrat, GL for a great score.
can you tell us, what you did the 2nd time, that help you?
what people should do, when study for the 2nd time?
thanks
lol!! that was expected dr oso.. noo biggie for u .. let me know the score as i will rejoice then!!! take care......
dr_oso.....believe me it seems to me one of my family member passed.
GOD LUCK FOR FUTURE.....

Smile))))))))))) we're waiting for the big moment when ull say GOD I CANT BELIEVE this with ur score! Smile u know its gonna be great! good luck buddy!
congratulations dr_oso i am soooo happy for u..............
Everyone thank you so much, I'm so relieved now, yesterday I almost died when the trick didn't work,

Thanks to all really MY FORUM FAMILY......... THANK YOU.......and good luck I'll answer questions tomorrow now I have to wake people up, as you know "LIFE IS NEVER A ONE PERSON AFFAIR"................................finally I'll be able to sleep well again.

cd45 our queen, pashna, anosanos, mchill, shawn, usmle18, thanks, my forum family study hard and good luck..............see you tomorrow

:-)
thanks bewildered................GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »