Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed!exam near!! -
DISH!!

dear all,my exam is on 21st aug...and i dont know what to do....i feel like i am doing nothing(just following forum and doing a bit of mcqs)..i dont have q-book or kap cd..so wont be able to do those!!i did q-bank...1 and half month ago.....scored 65%....did usmle cd...more then 2 months ago ...70%exact...did nms 3-4 months ago(in 1-2 months duration)..scored more then 65%.....well main problem is that i took plab(uk exam)on 16th july....so i did spend 20-25 days for that too!!now the latest date i got is 21st august...and i really dont know what to do....shd i do nms again(as thats the only source of mcqs i have)..will do usmle cd again(thou not sure...whether it will reflect my true calibre..as i have done it earlier)please advice me....i am in deep shit right now!!
SYDNEY SARDIK BATTUTA - ssbattuta

I have just finished the medical school in Ghana and i want to prepare to write USMLE. Please give me advice as to how to organise my studies, plan my timetable, where to get what infromation and how to make the needed grades to read a course in the surgical or medical field. I am waiting desperately for a reply. Thanks alot.

Sydney
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »