Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rank these peds programs - letsdoit
Hi friends, I start with my interviews from the next week, I would like you guys to rank the program I list in the order of preference if you were to get into , note these are pediatrics programs
1) St joseph children hospital, paterson, NJ
2) Beth Israel , Newark
3) Maimonides, Brookyln
4) Flushing Medical Center, Flushing
5) University of Buffalo, buffalo
6) Crozer Chester, Upland, PA
7) Lincoln, Bronx
8) Shreveport, Lousiana
9) Hurley medical center, flint, MI
10) Bronx Lebanon hospital, Bronx

Well as any IMG I will like to have H1 visa, I would appreciate if you guys who have the knowledge about these programs and the overall scenario could guide me

Thank you
If you dont mind,pls note

I will start interviewing next week

I listed

Congrats on the calls

5,8,3,6,9-10,2,1,4,7

CONGRATS
Thanks cute, I appreciate your help, efforts and sincereness.
Wish u best of luck for your interviews.

I will appreciate any additional inputs
can tell you only the ones i know

5,3,6-9,10,7
Thank u crossedeyes, best of luck to u
I got a peds IV call from the University of Buffalo. How is this program? Do they offer prematches? Do they sponsor any visas? Did any of you guys get an interview from there and if so when did you schedule them. Thanks for your help guys.
letsdoit I like your ranking but personally, I would rank Bronx-Lebanon, university of Buffalo number 1,shreveport also higher.

Lincoln and Flushing slightly lower.
hey coolgus,
i got intv at Buffalo...i scheduled it for dec 8th..what about you?
why would you put buffalo over crozer???

the second one is much better if it comes to teaching and possibilities after residency...
Hey emam & sherwood, I havent ranked these programs, but rather have mentioned the list of programs I am scheduled to interview, since I dont have much insight about these programs I have requested u and other forum members to rank as per their knowledge & provide whatever inputs, advice that will help me to make a decision.

thanks & do help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »