Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
never do this - neverdothis
hi friends,
i got married for a greencard and i am really suffering, please NEVER DO THIS, even if ur visa gets rejected 100 times,better to stay in your country.
it is an illusion that everyone is super happy in america, happiness is in our minds.ofcourse this is a great country.
all the best and be happy under all situations even if visa application gets rejected,
r u a girl or a guy?
its not the right thing to do , but had worked out well for lot of people.
but clearly not for you. i feel sorry for you!. be patient .you will fight the odds one day and stand out of all your current problems.
yes ur right.life is not all about material success, happiness comes from a pure and calm heart.
man...now that u r here...wait till u conditional pr get pr.....enjoy the suffering....then give her/him divorce...thats it......be pratical....and i m sure u r since u got married for gc.....
you write that you get married because you want green card????? do you not think it is itself wrong thing you did? people get married because they love each other... any way now you are in bed position i can understand, what you could do is wait for interview or apply for more program? what's your score?
If you married for the greencard then this is exactly what you deserve
what has happened has happened......nothing ends...try and get thinks worked out...atleast try.....all that matters is how much u tried .....life doesnt remain the same for even the happiest person on earth...so wait till god of happiness smiles on u....till then cheer up and start a new now.....nothing is over in life till ur last breath
no body deserve any bad thing,it is easy for us to be sanctimonious about good and bad.

1.People marry for reasons,,,,,love,money,position,power,culture,looks,convinences,GC,....so leave everyone to his/her reason

2.Marriages fail,no matter the reason for the marriage whether love or GC(afterall you can be love cos you are rich or a citizen)

3.Many people condem this act(I dont support it either but not judging anyone) but they do other things that other people may not accept as right,like lying about your credentials,USCE,bogus publications,etc
Hurting other people in order to get things

Filing bogus taxes

working with fake SSN

ditching love ones

Lying and cheating others,

TELL PDs YOU WILL RANK THEIR PEOGRAMs #1,meanwhile you have told 10 pds the same thing,or asking for prematch in 10 places and telling all of them the same thing.

So dont judge this person

Some of you even lied at the embassy during visa IV,showed evidence you will return,but here you are looking for H1

I DONT AND WILL NOT OR HAVE NOT DONE WHAT THE WRITER DID,just opining
Nothing wrong with marrying for a green card. In fact, if it's the way you choose, that's fine.

The only reason my husband and I got married when we did was because of the green card.

We would have gotten married anyway (were together for ~9 years before wedding) but his residency application and US residency status were important to us.

Sure, there are times that we scratch our heads and say, "OMG, I married them?" but I think that is rather more of a general marriage problem than anything else. Smile

But that's my opinion only.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »