Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO *crossedeyes* - humerus
Hey pal,

need some urgent info--

do u know if st.lukes roosevelt offers a prematch? they do give h1's right?

you got an invite from there right.. when are you going for it cross..

and this has no dinner the night before right?
hey,

no dinner , no prematch

h1b yes

I am going on dec 6th

lets meet ya there Wink
cross, thanks a ton.

anish was saying that they could give a prematch if they are really impressed with you..

lets find outWink

but guess i wont be meeting you there pal... ill be going there in the 3rd week of dec.. or perhaps even jan..
hey humerus.....looks like you had a field day today...good luck
Smile
Sad why the hell it never works out Wink

i am sure that they dont offer prematch. This info comes straight from a 2nd year resident at st luke. they used to 2 years back but changed the policy.
Infact the program is undergoing changes. 2 yrs ago they recruited like 80% imgs and for the past two years they are trying to cut down on no. of imgs. Last year only 40%. May cut down even further this year.
blue-- thanks pal... yeah , today was my best day so farSmile

cross.. hmm.. thats disappointing..but what the heck.. they have over 60 positions.. lets go charm them at the interview and get a match!! Wink i so so badly want to get in here.. sigh...
cross, one last q -

how long does the interview last?

trying to fit in as many ny programs into that weekSmile
iv lasts from 20-30 mins

if u are asking how long in a day, whole process usually gets over by 2-3 pm maximum, but variations are there. Depends on the program.
Thank you cross. I was asking about st.lukes specifically as youve booked your date so they must have sent you a confirmation letter detailing when the day would begin and end?

not important though.. i was just thinking aloud..

you think its a sound idea to have 5 ivs in 5 backtoback days? looks like thats what im getting into. going to be a mad rush.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »