Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys,pls answer this very important question. - humbleson
Guys,during the course of interviews for programs,is it okay to answer some of the questions asked by saying sir at the end of sentences?
'i finished medical school last year sir'.Or will this portray a lack of confidence?
In my country, we address senior collegues by saying sir to most of the formal conversations within hospitals.
Any input will help so many docs preparing for interviews.
a few times should be fine..but not after every answer
good question dude...experts pls help...
Assess the situation at hand...decide on the spot. But it is usually not looked down upon when someone addresses another person with respect...
I guess you're rite vitriol...I have been here for 2 years now...but ppl usually dont address seniors by Sir or Madam here...am I right? thats not the case in our India tho...
Personally I call everyone dude. But I don't intend to call the PD dude... Answering Sir is a debatable matter....
Hi Guys. It is too much formal. Express yourself in the same way that you would do when you meet a nice guy or a friend for the first time, Just relax and ask : " DR. MAX, please, call me dany if you wanna, and Can I call you MAX?". You must show yourself in the natural way, thats all,,,dany
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »