Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls sugesst - bewildered
john is a 23 year old man who sustained a serious acquired brain injury through a motor vehicle accident two years ago. He lives in a group home with the support of live-in attendant carers 24 hours a day. He receives 5 hours per week of rehabilitation from a community health care team. In the team community meeting progress review, Brian says that he is sick of the OTs wanting him to become independent in washing himself and all he really wants to do is to go go-cart driving.

From johns™s description, how do you think he may have felt during this time?
What questions would you ask Brian?

john = brain
john = brain
my look at me ! john =brian i guess not only communications but spellings n presentation also need to be worked upon ! n i thought studying was enough Sad
my look at me ! john =brian i guess not only communications but spellings n presentation also need to be worked upon ! n i thought studying was enough Sad
CONGRATS!!!!!!

DID YOU DO IT IN ONLY 2 MONTHS??? HOW MANY HOURS A DAY????
Hi guys i am new for this forum but i just reviewed your discussion . It is pretty nice. I wanna take Step 1 exam early next yr. Would you pls give me your recommended address to buy the materials.

Thanks in advance
hi abush.read kaplan, usmle world qbank.
anyone please tell me how to get nbme qbank.please.
am new to the forum.got my step1 result.173/69.am very upset.but then am getting over it.any help?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »