Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
I know Marie and Pash are here...lol
CD is in a panic mode now, DO not disturb................

I think Sharky has gone into the depths of the ocean since it is autumn & the fish are migrating to warmer waters...............................

Now u too, get back to your books....................
CD is in a panic mode now, DO not disturb................

I think Sharky has gone into the depths of the ocean since it is autumn & the fish are migrating to warmer waters...............................

Now u too, get back to your books....................
Indi has taken my advice & is Mastering his surgical skills in the kitchen............................to impress his lady friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indi has taken my advice & is Mastering his surgical skills in the kitchen............................to impress his lady friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmnn....so much for "play" time...Mrs. Incredible. I'll get back to book now....boo hooooo
hmnn....so much for "play" time...Mrs. Incredible. I'll get back to book now....boo hooooo
adrenaline, Stop mutating my name...it is sharky...not sharkieee
adrenaline, Stop mutating my name...it is sharky...not sharkieee
Hi professor, how have u been....long time no see. I hope u studying well. Read ur post in indi's thread...good one hehehe.. I think u r the only one who knows how control adrenaline hahahaaa lolz.Smile)) ....marie, u have a great sense of humor Smile)..keep it up.
I must get going...ciao

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »