Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
Hey...I did it for the everyone's sake......TO SAVE THE WORLD !!!! I'm not some stupid dumb model who stands in miss world paegents and says "World Peace"....hehehehe

And u know what CD...Wolverine did like Jean....not thats its gonna happen here....hard luck...lol
thank u soo much for sparing me adrenaline.. i dont think i am the ones whose the doing laundry and cooking the whole day kind anyways.. lol!!

baaahhh i hated the way it ended.. they shd have gotten jean to become normal again.. x men 3 was awful
thank u soo much for sparing me adrenaline.. i dont think i am the ones whose the doing laundry and cooking the whole day kind anyways.. lol!!

baaahhh i hated the way it ended.. they shd have gotten jean to become normal again.. x men 3 was awful
CD...how could u think so lowly of me....."shakes head"...And to think I was gonna take you out to a "candlelight" dinner at Treviso's restaurant when u come here....... I'm really hurt Cd..... Smile

For the record...I treat women will all the love and affection...yes...cross my heart Smile

Yeah...I didnt like the way the movie ended either......but I didnt wanna see Jean again in X-men 4....she looked really old in X-men 3.....and unattractive. I guess that's why she got bumped off from the movie IN THE END !!! lol
CD...how could u think so lowly of me....."shakes head"...And to think I was gonna take you out to a "candlelight" dinner at Treviso's restaurant when u come here....... I'm really hurt Cd..... Smile

For the record...I treat women will all the love and affection...yes...cross my heart Smile

Yeah...I didnt like the way the movie ended either......but I didnt wanna see Jean again in X-men 4....she looked really old in X-men 3.....and unattractive. I guess that's why she got bumped off from the movie IN THE END !!! lol
X men is sooo boistrous!! all u rowdy men ..!!! im completely out of this conversation, saw the first one and that was as far i as would venture... gimme a tolkien fantasy anyday!! as for your deepest desires to see me naked adrenaline... ever heard of Mrs BOBBIT???? lets just stick to fester...he's cute and all my life iv played the guy in any theatrical performance!Tongue

PHYSIO IS JUST NOT HAPPENING FOR ME!!!!! as for cd getting first pref sicne exams are near, mine is a week before hers!!!!!!!!!! SUIIIICIIIIDDDEEE!!!
X men is sooo boistrous!! all u rowdy men ..!!! im completely out of this conversation, saw the first one and that was as far i as would venture... gimme a tolkien fantasy anyday!! as for your deepest desires to see me naked adrenaline... ever heard of Mrs BOBBIT???? lets just stick to fester...he's cute and all my life iv played the guy in any theatrical performance!Tongue

PHYSIO IS JUST NOT HAPPENING FOR ME!!!!! as for cd getting first pref sicne exams are near, mine is a week before hers!!!!!!!!!! SUIIIICIIIIDDDEEE!!!
Too bad Pashna....first come first served basis. Cd was here earlier and hence picked out the name...hehehe. As for Mystique...well on the positive side....u can wear all the make up u want and people wont complain..lol As for being naked.....dont u think its really hard on us to see you naked??? After all....how much pain can we bear...J/K Smile

Hmmn...so used to play Fester eh?....Cant seem to find a reason why a girl would play the role of a guy "all her life".......still thinking .......

Reg physio.....I would suggest revising just the high yield topics - heart, lungs, acid-base balance and hormones. I think these would cover 80%. Happy studying....Fester..... Smile
Too bad Pashna....first come first served basis. Cd was here earlier and hence picked out the name...hehehe. As for Mystique...well on the positive side....u can wear all the make up u want and people wont complain..lol As for being naked.....dont u think its really hard on us to see you naked??? After all....how much pain can we bear...J/K Smile

Hmmn...so used to play Fester eh?....Cant seem to find a reason why a girl would play the role of a guy "all her life".......still thinking .......

Reg physio.....I would suggest revising just the high yield topics - heart, lungs, acid-base balance and hormones. I think these would cover 80%. Happy studying....Fester..... Smile
hey pash mystique loses her powers in the end.. and shes betrays everyone.. no u rnt like mystique!!!!!! and hmmm fester is sooo ganda.. no no .. i like "thing" do u want to be thing????
anyways back to studies.. cya...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »