Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope my race is over....Yipeeee!!!! - turtlerace
Dear turtlerace
Thank you very very much for sharing your experience. I am sure you will get a great score.
I would be grateful if you could please tell me what is ''Dr esha source''. I have downloaded some forms. But they do not have the answers. Also, how did you calculate the score form the forms?
If possible, could you please, please upload the forms and the answers.
Many Thanks
God Bless
Thank you very much, turtlerace, for posting this superb exam experience ! Congratulations and good luck !
Thank you very much, turtlerace, for posting this superb exam experience ! Congratulations and good luck !
thanx very much ,u realy hav patience to write all those qs after the 8 hr test,i realy appreciate that.thanx very much.half of the qs u said were told by one of my friend,exactly same,may be sometimes qs repeat,i hope i get the same qs what ever u got .please help me to pass,as i am very much in tention,thanx.my e mail id is umraojaan_samuel.please mail me,i need your help,i just have 24 days for exam,thanx,bye
thanx very much ,u realy hav patience to write all those qs after the 8 hr test,i realy appreciate that.thanx very much.half of the qs u said were told by one of my friend,exactly same,may be sometimes qs repeat,i hope i get the same qs what ever u got .please help me to pass,as i am very much in tention,thanx.my e mail id is umraojaan_samuel.please mail me,i need your help,i just have 24 days for exam,thanx,bye
please mail me umraojaan_samuel
please mail me umraojaan_samuel
thanks turtlerace i am sure u will win this race. ya u r right its a long long journey n i have to be my best judge ! god thats the worst part cause i judge myself to be at the bottom of the ladder! know what i am not going to be a pessimist anymore! with friends of forum i am going to win this race just like so many of you have done before me. keep cheering me on pls ! i want loads of prayers n best wishes cause i am definately going to march onwards from today with a winners attitude. pls keep me in ur prayers its really difficult for me to put in single minded devotion !
thanks turtlerace i am sure u will win this race. ya u r right its a long long journey n i have to be my best judge ! god thats the worst part cause i judge myself to be at the bottom of the ladder! know what i am not going to be a pessimist anymore! with friends of forum i am going to win this race just like so many of you have done before me. keep cheering me on pls ! i want loads of prayers n best wishes cause i am definately going to march onwards from today with a winners attitude. pls keep me in ur prayers its really difficult for me to put in single minded devotion !
Dear Turtlace,

Thanks a lot for taking time to explain everything.
Good luck on the score.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »