Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope my race is over....Yipeeee!!!! - turtlerace
Dear Turtlace,

Thanks a lot for taking time to explain everything.
Good luck on the score.
Hi turtlerace..
So, u beat the exam eh? Thank you for the gr8 experience n all those remembered Qs..
U were very well prepared n will definitely get a record breaker of a score.
u have got A TERRIFIC MEMORY.. remembering sooooo many things frm ur exam..
n i cant even remember what i had fr breakfast today Smile)))

i wonder if i should change my id to "snailrace".. that should help me.. what do u think ? Wink))

Well done buddy. u hv aced the exam. now take a well deserved rest n relax..
good luck fr the score of ur dreams Smile
Hi turtlerace..
So, u beat the exam eh? Thank you for the gr8 experience n all those remembered Qs..
U were very well prepared n will definitely get a record breaker of a score.
u have got A TERRIFIC MEMORY.. remembering sooooo many things frm ur exam..
n i cant even remember what i had fr breakfast today Smile)))

i wonder if i should change my id to "snailrace".. that should help me.. what do u think ? Wink))

Well done buddy. u hv aced the exam. now take a well deserved rest n relax..
good luck fr the score of ur dreams Smile
CONGRATULATIONS turtlerace, thanks God you have done this test, I wish you the score of your dream.
Just by reading your post i felt like i was in the exam room looking at this screen.

Thank you for taking extra time to help us by posting a detailed exam experience, it show how much you care about the forum family and friend, i honeslty appreciated your input.
Insh'Allah you will pass this test, pray for us.

May God Help You in All steps of your life.
CONGRATULATIONS turtlerace, thanks God you have done this test, I wish you the score of your dream.
Just by reading your post i felt like i was in the exam room looking at this screen.

Thank you for taking extra time to help us by posting a detailed exam experience, it show how much you care about the forum family and friend, i honeslty appreciated your input.
Insh'Allah you will pass this test, pray for us.

May God Help You in All steps of your life.
congrats dr turtulrace...u r going to score great.have fun vid ur kid ..i have one qs is FA enough for micro?thanks
congrats dr turtulrace...u r going to score great.have fun vid ur kid ..i have one qs is FA enough for micro?thanks
thanks a lot for sharing........
thanks a lot for sharing........
Wow you are unbelievable! believe you did good in the exam. How long did you study for the test (10-12 hrs a day)? You also did very well in NBME 4 (90%) which a lot of people are saying it is the toughest. How did you manage to answer unusal questions (like cellular level which are not covered in FA and Kaplan)? Did you read all in HY mol bio and neuro? GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »