Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope my race is over....Yipeeee!!!! - turtlerace
Wow you are unbelievable! believe you did good in the exam. How long did you study for the test (10-12 hrs a day)? You also did very well in NBME 4 (90%) which a lot of people are saying it is the toughest. How did you manage to answer unusal questions (like cellular level which are not covered in FA and Kaplan)? Did you read all in HY mol bio and neuro? GL.
Thanks everyone I appreciate your cheering and good wishes.....

Sao...how come you are saonew now.....are you the old one or am I missing something??? I am confused now.....if you are thanks for all your support buddy!!!

ayubian....I think FA has enough Micro...but like I said when I read kaplan I made notes in FA
.....also when you do Q bank and especially UW...you make extra notes to add up....that should be good enough. But go over drug resistance chapter...cause they are very big on that....try to know them all.

Brain....I did manage to get 10-12 hrs last two months...thanks to my husband for helping out with my son (His mom was on his case...she keep saying remember it's a team work...you better help her out...what an angel.....). I did systemwise study during the day and did atleast 100 q's at night......only way I could finish Q bank...I took it for 1 month. I guess when your back is on the wall you find a way to get things done....I strongly believe god never gives anyone more than she/he can handle.

Yeah I did read some chapters from HY mol bio....they are written so well...I think everyone should go over them......it really cleared up lot of things for me....very well written.....I am not sure how I managed to get that score in NBME......I do hope Step 1 is over for me.

Thanks once again
Thanks everyone I appreciate your cheering and good wishes.....

Sao...how come you are saonew now.....are you the old one or am I missing something??? I am confused now.....if you are thanks for all your support buddy!!!

ayubian....I think FA has enough Micro...but like I said when I read kaplan I made notes in FA
.....also when you do Q bank and especially UW...you make extra notes to add up....that should be good enough. But go over drug resistance chapter...cause they are very big on that....try to know them all.

Brain....I did manage to get 10-12 hrs last two months...thanks to my husband for helping out with my son (His mom was on his case...she keep saying remember it's a team work...you better help her out...what an angel.....). I did systemwise study during the day and did atleast 100 q's at night......only way I could finish Q bank...I took it for 1 month. I guess when your back is on the wall you find a way to get things done....I strongly believe god never gives anyone more than she/he can handle.

Yeah I did read some chapters from HY mol bio....they are written so well...I think everyone should go over them......it really cleared up lot of things for me....very well written.....I am not sure how I managed to get that score in NBME......I do hope Step 1 is over for me.

Thanks once again
congrats turtlerace for passing this hurdle. u will definitely score very high.
can u plz send me nbme answers (esha's source) if possible. I will be very thankful.
usmlepartner
god bless u...
congrats turtlerace for passing this hurdle. u will definitely score very high.
can u plz send me nbme answers (esha's source) if possible. I will be very thankful.
usmlepartner
god bless u...
bvreddy9...can you leave me your email address.....I am not sure about posting things here with the admin thing annoyingly sitting on the top....god every single website has all this stuff...but for some reason they are after our forum.....curse those rotten rats!!!!!
bvreddy9...can you leave me your email address.....I am not sure about posting things here with the admin thing annoyingly sitting on the top....god every single website has all this stuff...but for some reason they are after our forum.....curse those rotten rats!!!!!
my exam is near.. i really need it.. may Allah (swt) reward you with excellent score..
good luck

thanks for posting such a detailed experience.. You have got an excellent memory that u can remember such a large no. of Qs at a time.. You've been very helpful to this forum for a long time..
my exam is near.. i really need it.. may Allah (swt) reward you with excellent score..
good luck

thanks for posting such a detailed experience.. You have got an excellent memory that u can remember such a large no. of Qs at a time.. You've been very helpful to this forum for a long time..
Turtlerace

Can you please email me your NBME answers (all form if possible)? Please.....I greatly appreciate it. My email is chitcute.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »