Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to turtlerace - epcot
hiii
looool i feel lik....... any way we r all here for help
so plzzz send it to me noor.adil
thankzzzzzz
hi turtlerace, i got your mail twice and replied twice. thank you so much. may god bless and reward you, amen. wishing you great scores.
blackpupil2 and doola.....check your emails. thxs to turtlerace
hi turtlerace, i got your mail twice and replied twice. thank you so much. may god bless and reward you, amen. wishing you great scores.
blackpupil2 and doola.....check your emails. thxs to turtlerace
please turtlerace or goldfish
i need those NBME answers too.wud be v thankful to u if u cud sebd it to me as well.i know its not an easy job to keep sending it to everyone but the reason i am asking u is cuz u already took ur exam recently
May Allah bless both of u
thanks
please turtlerace or goldfish
i need those NBME answers too.wud be v thankful to u if u cud sebd it to me as well.i know its not an easy job to keep sending it to everyone but the reason i am asking u is cuz u already took ur exam recently
May Allah bless both of u
thanks
Done!!! black pupil & doola please check your email.

Ferari, i have not finished the exam, so i do not have the NBME answers,sorry can't help you there. But any other help,please do not hesistate, usmle2000 & best wishes to you.
Done!!! black pupil & doola please check your email.

Ferari, i have not finished the exam, so i do not have the NBME answers,sorry can't help you there. But any other help,please do not hesistate, usmle2000 & best wishes to you.
hi turtlerace i got your e-mail thank you alot ...really helpful
stay well...keep on
thanks
hi turtlerace i got your e-mail thank you alot ...really helpful
stay well...keep on
thanks
Ferari ,what is your email??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »