4,Result is always FAIL!
LOL :-))
LOL :-))
1,Too Many Questions.
2,Difficult to Understand.
3,More Explanation is Needed.
4,Result is always FAIL!
5,takes your sleep and rest away
6, Always demanding " Buy me this Q bank Get me that Q bank".
7,Get's easily lure with live lectures
1,Too Many Questions.
2,Difficult to Understand.
3,More Explanation is Needed.
4,Result is always FAIL!
5,takes your sleep and rest away
6, Always demanding " Buy me this Q bank Get me that Q bank".
7,Get's easily lure with live lectures
Hail bijjar..this forum cannot be completed without bijjar..seems like u hv dugged/digged (weak english) out this name "bijjar"..from mohanjedaro/harappa era...gr88
Hail bijjar..this forum cannot be completed without bijjar..seems like u hv dugged/digged (weak english) out this name "bijjar"..from mohanjedaro/harappa era...gr88
yeh, recently she told me that there is some kaplan CD with beutiful trauma Qs, get me that, I have already submitted a request if someone knows about it that where can I get that from for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh, recently she told me that there is some kaplan CD with beutiful trauma Qs, get me that, I have already submitted a request if someone knows about it that where can I get that from for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear USMLE Step 3 Students,

USMLE STEP 3 DE-MYSTIFIED..@ BESTUSMLETUTOR!!!

BESTUSMLETUTOR!!! is the #1 Rated USMLE Step 3 Course GLOBALLY...Where All Students are Accepted and Respected and All Students are Given Individualized Attention in One-on-One Setting ensuring Successful Step 3 as well as a Deeper Medical and Surgical Understanding...We believe that "To Teach is to Touch a Life Forever" and Nothing is Impossible!!!

Best Private Online and In-Person USMLE Step 3 Tutor has 3 Full time Step 3 Vacancies...

If you have failed Step 3...its now the Best time..Say no to procrastination and denial..and seek professional help...so that you can get over Step 3 and move on to better things in life...

Best Step 3 Help is a click away...if you are committed to passing Step 3 and are seriously in need of help/guidance/tutoring...you can NOW find it all in one place...

I am Dr. Harish Malik from BESTUSMLETUTOR and I invite you to schedule a USMLE STEP 3 FIDR SESSION @ Elite Tutoring Service Website (www.elitetutoringservice.com) in which I will teach you how to best prepare for Step 3 using most High Yield methods and materials as well as how to avoid distractors on Step 3 MCQs and how to fully understand the long question stems of clinical vignettes along with drug rep. and abstract questions. Also, I will go over the Best High Yield Strategy for CCS Cases.

Thankfully,
Dr. Harish Malik
ONLINEHEALTHEXPERT
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
ELITE TUTORING SERVICE
www.elitetutoringservice.com
Ph: 803-493-5573
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »