Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*let us say thank you GOLGFISH**** - drbilan
Goldfish, I say thank you for you effort and and the time that you put in to help the forum members who need help. You are *GOLD HEART*.

Likewise I thank to everyone who helped someone in the forum. Please all member help each other, not only returning a favor, but also PAY FORWARD to the others.

Thank you
I mean GOLDFISH.
I mean GOLDFISH.
Dr.Bilan what is this................ A1 made me a dish at the holiday table calling me Golgdish ,, now you are making me Golgi ..................... i think i should change my id to something easier like.......any suggestions???
Thank you for your kind words, i join in applauding all the efforts of the forum members..Dr, shawn, Mchill, michaellion,Noble,Grace,recall,virgo,dr.aagny,oso,Dr_tsr,friendindeed,dr.bilan,epcot,abate,socrates,myusmle,Cd,Kashmala,tall,yelito,hellohie,shigella,carry,usmle_ro ,dr.iranMd,Saonew& many many more.........
Apologies if i missed anyone.

I echo dr. bilan's thoughts......... Please all member help each other, not only returning a favor, but also PAY FORWARD to the others.
Dr.Bilan what is this................ A1 made me a dish at the holiday table calling me Golgdish ,, now you are making me Golgi ..................... i think i should change my id to something easier like.......any suggestions???
Thank you for your kind words, i join in applauding all the efforts of the forum members..Dr, shawn, Mchill, michaellion,Noble,Grace,recall,virgo,dr.aagny,oso,Dr_tsr,friendindeed,dr.bilan,epcot,abate,socrates,myusmle,Cd,Kashmala,tall,yelito,hellohie,shigella,carry,usmle_ro ,dr.iranMd,Saonew& many many more.........
Apologies if i missed anyone.

I echo dr. bilan's thoughts......... Please all member help each other, not only returning a favor, but also PAY FORWARD to the others.
thank you my FREIND GOLDFISH.
thank you my FREIND GOLDFISH.
Thanks Goldfish. you are simply wonderful

Thank you shawn, Iranmd,bilan,sao, mchill, kaili,doctoria,coke,socrates,noble........i am very sorry so if i missed someone, please forgive me.

thanks to all for your efforts.
Thanks Goldfish. you are simply wonderful

Thank you shawn, Iranmd,bilan,sao, mchill, kaili,doctoria,coke,socrates,noble........i am very sorry so if i missed someone, please forgive me.

thanks to all for your efforts.
sorry goldfish...........still i did not know, what i made u dish, but if i did, it was unconscioulsy.......................

u r great
may Allah bless u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »