Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can CS be taken first before step1 or step2 ck?? - indius
can I apply for CS exam without taking step1 or step2 ck before? can it be the first exam that a person can start his/her Us residency journey with it ?
yes i do believe cs can be taken before step 1 or 2
yes i do believe cs can be taken before step 1 or 2
Yes CS can be taken before step-1 and2ck .The only problem that can arise is visa ,sometimes these people don`t give visa without step-1 and 2 score.But there is a solution to this , get observership somewhere and during visa iv show it .It makes your application strong.
Yes CS can be taken before step-1 and2ck .The only problem that can arise is visa ,sometimes these people don`t give visa without step-1 and 2 score.But there is a solution to this , get observership somewhere and during visa iv show it .It makes your application strong.
06924716......... thank you , what do you mean these people? you mean the officer that issus visa in consulate ? what if I can get a B1-b2 visa for visiting my friends and then take the test when I'm in US ? is it illegal ?
06924716......... thank you , what do you mean these people? you mean the officer that issus visa in consulate ? what if I can get a B1-b2 visa for visiting my friends and then take the test when I'm in US ? is it illegal ?
Hi
These people ... i mean visa issuing officer.
It is even moret difficult to get a visa if you say ,you need it for visiting friends.
In your application ..say i need it for giving stp-2cs.may be you get the visa but they will give you for short time only.
Hi
These people ... i mean visa issuing officer.
It is even moret difficult to get a visa if you say ,you need it for visiting friends.
In your application ..say i need it for giving stp-2cs.may be you get the visa but they will give you for short time only.
can a Intending Immigrant get Visa for CS if its 6-7 yrs in the Immigration to complete? plz help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »