Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me rank NY hospital. - pasco
For Intenal medicine, please help me to rank the following hos. Thanks.

Lutheran medical center, Brooklyn
Coney Island hospital
Brooklyn hospital
St. Barnabas
Bronx-lebanon hospital
Wykoff Heights
I didn't apply to many NYC hospitals, so I'm not familiar with the programs listed. But there was a list on this forum floating around regarding the top 10 worst hospitals. To the best of my knowledge, Coney Island and St. Barnabas were on that list
I didn't apply to many NYC hospitals, so I'm not familiar with the programs listed. But there was a list on this forum floating around regarding the top 10 worst hospitals. To the best of my knowledge, Coney Island and St. Barnabas were on that list
rank as below:

Coney Island hospital
St. Barnabas
Bronx-lebanon hospital
Wykoff Heights
Brooklyn hospital

rank as below:

Coney Island hospital
St. Barnabas
Bronx-lebanon hospital
Wykoff Heights
Brooklyn hospital

Vitriol102.. and others... please post the known worst hospitals. I guess it will be useful for many.
Vitriol102.. and others... please post the known worst hospitals. I guess it will be useful for many.
KEBI
it all depends on your scores. no hospital is worst if u have low score and attempts. therefore my advice is that dont be misguided. however lutheran is better. ppl often says barnabas is filthybut remember once u get board certified, it will be allover, unless u need fellowship. i know some ppl who are graduated from prestigious hospitals but now it doesnt make any diff to them. so decide about yrself on your own. u might have other calls too if u have received all these. wishing u goodluck. take care
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »