Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted Prematch??..a humble request - mudphud
Hey All...

I'd like to make a sincere request to everyone...if you have accepted or do accept a prematch in the near future...PLEASE please please cancel your other interviews so that the next person in line can get an invite....

You can easily do it through ERAS in one go if you wish to do so...

Here's wishing you all the best...

Regards,

I request the same,please cancel your interviews if you have accepted a prematch.

This will help many of us including me.

Thanks ,and best of luck!
I request the same,please cancel your interviews if you have accepted a prematch.

This will help many of us including me.

Thanks ,and best of luck!
i request the same, please do it guys, its for the good of your own people, maybe some of your own friends

all the best to everybody

keep the faith
i request the same, please do it guys, its for the good of your own people, maybe some of your own friends

all the best to everybody

keep the faith
Hi mudphud.........................what is the easiest way to cancel the interviews after accepting a pre-match? You said one can do it in one go through ERAS. How does that work? Can you please explain this to me. Thanks in anticipation.
Hi mudphud.........................what is the easiest way to cancel the interviews after accepting a pre-match? You said one can do it in one go through ERAS. How does that work? Can you please explain this to me. Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Dradnan04...

You can go to the list of programs you applied...click on the program you want to cancel...once you are in, you'll see a box where it says- inform the program that I am withdrawing my application...and submit...that should work..
or else...simply call or send an email to the program coordinators office..
Thanks a lot!
Hi Dradnan04...

You can go to the list of programs you applied...click on the program you want to cancel...once you are in, you'll see a box where it says- inform the program that I am withdrawing my application...and submit...that should work..
or else...simply call or send an email to the program coordinators office..
Thanks a lot!
you should always email the program if you cancel (alongwith the eras cancellation)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »