if i'm 97/240
99/255
graduated 2003
2 lor FROM MY COLLEGE Prof.s
Cs did not get the reusult yet

how many IV calls I might have
GIVEN that I' having some thing not good in MY CV
I'm Iraqi .. not becz Iraqis are not good people
but how is the media showing my country I feel I'm discriminated & may be I did not apply to much easy prog.
I would like to hear your guess guys then I will tell you how many IV calls I had so far
I don't think that being Iraqui is a negative thing all the contrary I think it will be a positive thing, americans feel responsible for this war and might take it as a humanitary reason to take Iraquis into residency and with your scores you have really great chances, so be positive and good luck
I don't think that being Iraqui is a negative thing all the contrary I think it will be a positive thing, americans feel responsible for this war and might take it as a humanitary reason to take Iraquis into residency and with your scores you have really great chances, so be positive and good luck
well levo ,my dear , I feel it is .
yes , they are in charge of the whole mess in my country , but I guess yes they are in charge .
the problem is ... Iraq here means lots of questions ..
I had the disappointment beforee when they did not give me the visa only after 3 months & I lost whole lots of time
I had lots of rejections from hospitals that are accepting many others with less score ..
iwake up every day with 2 rejections even from patho programs ,,,
very disappointing
& the most funny thing is that ..
whe nthey reject me .. they say sorry although your criteria are more than what we need but we will not offer you the IV ..
I had so far .. countless rejections
& only 4 IVs ..
cook county , Englewood NJ , Synergy Mi , all IM & wayn Patho .
I also applied for Obe Gyne ..had only one rejection & may be the others did not like to send me their beautiful letters of rejection
I feel bad becz of that
well levo ,my dear , I feel it is .
yes , they are in charge of the whole mess in my country , but I guess yes they are in charge .
the problem is ... Iraq here means lots of questions ..
I had the disappointment beforee when they did not give me the visa only after 3 months & I lost whole lots of time
I had lots of rejections from hospitals that are accepting many others with less score ..
iwake up every day with 2 rejections even from patho programs ,,,
very disappointing
& the most funny thing is that ..
whe nthey reject me .. they say sorry although your criteria are more than what we need but we will not offer you the IV ..
I had so far .. countless rejections
& only 4 IVs ..
cook county , Englewood NJ , Synergy Mi , all IM & wayn Patho .
I also applied for Obe Gyne ..had only one rejection & may be the others did not like to send me their beautiful letters of rejection
I feel bad becz of that
I don't think it's because of your origin rather because your application is still incomplete (no CS) and since they have so many people applying, they prefere people with ECFMG certification and preferably step 3 (less hassel especially if you need H1). It also depends on where you applied, so don't loose hope.
I don't think it's because of your origin rather because your application is still incomplete (no CS) and since they have so many people applying, they prefere people with ECFMG certification and preferably step 3 (less hassel especially if you need H1). It also depends on where you applied, so don't loose hope.
hey 4 june
with yr score u really deserve a good position but unluckily this yr no body can guess what is happening . i advice u that if arrange yr iv at cook county . they can give u prematch with this score, if u have appeared prior to 4 nov then go for iv after the result, othervise schedule it at yr earliest. tz bye
hey 4 june
with yr score u really deserve a good position but unluckily this yr no body can guess what is happening . i advice u that if arrange yr iv at cook county . they can give u prematch with this score, if u have appeared prior to 4 nov then go for iv after the result, othervise schedule it at yr earliest. tz bye
well I know about the Cs .. but the CS is not a big deal .. I saw here on the forum without CS & got thrice as mine ,,any way this is my chance i have to accept it any way
guys .. you know when I was applying , I was still In iraq & I lost hope that I will get the Visa .. so I did not apply for many many programs
but like 40 Im & 12 Patho , 10 Ob Gyne

So I dated My Iv with cook county at 19 january ..I hope I can get prematch with this thing & get off ,, I need to get matched badly this year .. I hopfully will .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »