Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
texas tech amarillo fp residency progm????????? - drnewyork1
DEAR FRIENDS;

I have interview there in 1st week of december.How is this program, anyone interview there?

1. how is dinner party with residents
2. how is interveiw on next day? any med questions?
3. how many position they have do they offer any pre-match?

thanks to anyone who provides above information
Hi drneyork1,

I have a collegemate who is in her 2nd year of residency there. I can get you the info as soon as I talk to her.
In the meantime can you let me know when did u apply and when did get the IV call?
Hi drneyork1,

I have a collegemate who is in her 2nd year of residency there. I can get you the info as soon as I talk to her.
In the meantime can you let me know when did u apply and when did get the IV call?
Dinner party is very casual.You can be interviewed by attendings as well . There will be lunch the next day with the residents.So you get to ask more relevant questions regarding the program and hospital. No med questions absolutely. They hardly offer prematch. They did offer to one student last year but she did not take it. Hope I answered your questions.
Dinner party is very casual.You can be interviewed by attendings as well . There will be lunch the next day with the residents.So you get to ask more relevant questions regarding the program and hospital. No med questions absolutely. They hardly offer prematch. They did offer to one student last year but she did not take it. Hope I answered your questions.
good program... you'll like it
good program... you'll like it
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »