Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, staten - goodluck07
IM.
Has anyone been there for interview? how is this program? I will be there Nov. 22nd.
thanks
very good one. take pre-match!!!
very good one. take pre-match!!!
actually, i beleive St. Vincent Medical Center of Manhattan is a top-notch program NOT St Vincent, Staten Island. From what I have read, The Staten Island program is OK.

Zima, can you share your source and confirm or reject my opinon? I am interviewing at Staten Island program and want to make sure that I dont have the two confused.

Thanks
actually, i beleive St. Vincent Medical Center of Manhattan is a top-notch program NOT St Vincent, Staten Island. From what I have read, The Staten Island program is OK.

Zima, can you share your source and confirm or reject my opinon? I am interviewing at Staten Island program and want to make sure that I dont have the two confused.

Thanks
its a good program.. take it if they offer pre-match
its a good program.. take it if they offer pre-match
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/19/nyregi...1292648400&en=535e784a1d57656c&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

read this article in NY Times. As of January 2006, the program had filed for bankruptcy and up for sale. I dont know what has happened since then. If any one knows more about the program and its financial health, please let us know. It would be terrible to sign up with the program and then have the hospital close.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/19/nyregi...1292648400&en=535e784a1d57656c&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

read this article in NY Times. As of January 2006, the program had filed for bankruptcy and up for sale. I dont know what has happened since then. If any one knows more about the program and its financial health, please let us know. It would be terrible to sign up with the program and then have the hospital close.
thank you very much, guys. gtd068a, I will update the information after I come back.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »