Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need ur prayers..test on dec 5th - medupch
guys my test is dec 5th , I never thought It was that close..please pray for me...I'd really apreciate it..
and please tell me tips for the test..last review ..
what to do these last two weeks to go..
and also everything ....I NEED YOUR HELP
thankssssssss
good luck for ur exam...all forum members r helping each other n remember all in prayers...just do ur notes n FA...do ct n mri...u'll do great...
Good luck! Our prayers are with you. Do FA/ high yield stuff, ur notes and relax. You will do well!
My very best wishes for you.
Goodluck.
thanks guys, I m now reading goljan again, should I do audios again???? or just read notes?
I ll do FA next week, and now finhising UW and should I finish kaplan qbank also?
thanks for ur prayers, I m not that religious but I need it ...thankssssss
all the very best
medpuch you never answered my Q on the NBME files, to refresh your memory ,i asked you where do you want it uploaded since you could not download the files.............but now i don't think u need them ............ My wishes to Ace the test.
grace 98 , I feel very sorry, I got the files from the link on the forum, in rapidshare, and I really apreciate it..sorry I f didnt say thank you...but THANK YOU A LOT.............. you rock
..now I need ur prayers, and all your advices.... Smile thanks to everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee.what to do the last 2 weeks?
goodluck
good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »