Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test in june or july ,good for imgs! ??!! - cil
Does anybody know if there is any influence on the scores scales when all american students doing the test on those months(june or july)?or there is no scores influence for imgs ?june or july are the best or worst dates for us imgs!?or is just my mistake thinking this way!
thank you and good lucky!
Hi friends, I have the same question? Anyone? thanks
i have same question
SOMEONE?!!PLEASE thanks
?????
Please share your knowledge on this issue..
Maybe we can think that will be gone easy because they want more american students to pass!!maybe is good to take,is gone be easy for everybody!!just another ideia...instead the dificult one...
nothing against.....
anyone have any ideia!?if this is the best time for us imgs!?Commom ,somebody maybe know something!!!
Tks and good lucky!
-------------------?
well.... when i have a break im my studies my research still in:I just found this recomendations to us medical students:i did not know that they take the exam on final of the second year>I'm still looking about us imgs,someone??????

for US Medical students recomendations.....
When to take USMLE Step I: Factors to Consider
Required for M3 Year
Students must take the Step I after completing their M-2 year, and it must be taken before being allowed to start M-3 rotations. Most students take the exam in June; in order to do so, they must choose an eligibility period that includes June (i.e., April-May-June, May-June-July, or June-July-August).

Turnaround Time for Exam Results
The best time to take the Step 1 exam is in early June. Since the usual turnaround time for scores is approximately 4 weeks, the ideal would be for a passing score to be received before starting M-3 rotations the first Monday in July. It is recommended that students never schedule the exam the last week in June.
http://www.uic.edu/depts/mcam/osa/policy...SAtips.htm
no sweat dude !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »