Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed... - docaddie
well it didnt show me any date before which i cannot take exam.. it simply accepted my application and accepted the payment.. i thought this was so because it has been 2 months since i took the exam.
I think you may be right. Last time my result was reported 5 wks after the exam. And it gave me a date of exactly 60 days later than my exam.
is there a chance to be ranked if i re take the exam in the end of december?
shall i applay for the next exam tonight ?or is there any chance that the oasis track is wrong?
Yes there is as if you give exam before dec31 you can get score reported on jan 31 or one week later which is still in time for ROL deadline for programs.
oasis trick wasnt wrong in my case. Thats all i can say. I reapplied and reappeared for cs before even recieving my score report in mail for first attempt.
thanks usmle_813 and i will never give up ,anybody knows how to change a date with someone else i have a friend he is taking his exam on this month
you failled...does not matter,you re take it
just talked to a guy, who said im screwed. he said since i have failed this exam, i wont be able to apply to 90% of programs cuz they only want all three steps done in first attempts.. im cant tell you guys how depressed i am..
not true.programs know that this exam isn' objective.so most of them dont pay attention to CS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »