Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more kaplan questions or more first aid? - semmel
I have 2 more weeks to go-and I would like to know what is better:
to answer as many questions as possible from q bank?
or review the first aid?
please share your thoughts
First Aid is my choice. but wait for more input. Best wishes.
kap qs and FA are methodologically two different appoaches...one shud be the complement of the other and not a replacement! if ur memory is good...can retain stuff without much correlation, FA shud be the ideal, but I wud prefer to divide the time and do timed mode Q bank at the same time. Time mode wud also help u to gain the appropriate mind set required by the exam! also, as grace put it, wait for other remarks. The best suggestions might come from the exam takers! Hope this helps
Hi Thanks for the replys, i'm on the same situation, 2 more weeks left
I did 25% of Kaplan Questions
Red Kaplan Once also First Aid, H/Y neuro, MMRS and listen to Goljan lectures once
my main question is, what is better worth doing, Read FA and try to memorize as much as possible or Finish all the Questions on Qbank? please advice
hello magunda...

I just wanted to say that indeed first aid is extremely important but dont ignore questions from kaplan q bank....they are important too....
my fiance...gave his exam at the end of augest this year and he told me that his exam questions were like kaplan q bank...
its differs from people to people...but its upto...do what ever u feel comfortable with and stay calm...
good luck.
plus u can learn alot form kaplan q bank explanation..
thank you iced for your opinion,
other exam takers - please share your advice
u are welcome....
and this reply is for semmel too...i missed his/her name!
good luck to both of u.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »