Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/252....someone pinch me!!!! - cd45
Congratulations and good luck in your next steps!!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Never expected this frm the forum. people have really stopped reading the topics well here. How come everyone started congratulating her (yes caps31382, cd45 is a she) . Did no one read..."someone pinch me!!!!" Smile

Well, cd... with pleasure.. PINCH PINCH PINCH PINCH PINCH.........PINCH Wink))
Hope thats enuff Wink
Congrats m'lady... n should i say this ... "TOLD U SO"
Tonnes of Congrats once again.
Party hard.. n thennn , onto step 2 Smile
congrats!!! good luck for future steps..
I have no words to congratulate MY queen cd45, I have no doubt that you are one of the five stars(99) luckyalways talked about it in this forum; after a stressful week, finally you deserve XOXO from your family, friends, and of course the usmleforum, we are proud of you.
Thank you for your kind words and your constant help to me, I am more than happy about your score.

Good luck for step2, 3 and residency.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESERVE IT.

dear cd i was reall waitng for your result really bad,y.I knew u will rock it.wish u good luck for cs and ck too.
I have a request ,I know your time is important.but if u get some time abrahem has posted alot of exam qs ,please post correct answerss for them
thank u
wow cd.. u deserve it.. many many congrats.. i wish u all the best for the rest of the steps too. i m really happy for u...
Just general feeling that in this forum ladies always did and will do superb work than men..after cd, next exciting news would come from luckyalways and calmer...we will see!!
I honnestly agree with you sage2006, ladies are the stars in this forum.
congratulations for awesome score
congrats ,YOu did it
I knew from the start that you are gonna get 99 the way you were
good luck for another 99
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »