Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/252....someone pinch me!!!! - cd45
wow cd45 ,,congratulations and you deserve it......good luck for your future....
heartiest congratulations for an awesome score. believe me you really deserved it. wish you same luck in your future steps.
I am not really surprised that you got a 99!!!... you got the making of one judging from your entries here in the forum.... what a smart lady!!!! im so genuiely happy for you....
oopps!! sorry 4 ma mistake !! miss cd45 ..heartiest congrats again !!
Waooooooooooooooo... Congrats CD , wish u all the very best for step 2.
i cant seem to post!!!
long messages dont seem to be going....!!!!

thanks guys.. sao, sage, indi, progesterone, ixodes, dr_80, shazia, seattlelegal, caps, surgeon, azim, vijired, lila, kabiraj, information, drvirgo, shawn

indi stop pinching its hurting!!!
sao thank u for ur prayers
pongly... dont worry a month of dedicated studies are good to get a great score..
start UW asap, read theory again, do your nbmes... if after all all this u feel that u need an extra few days and if possible postpone ur test... a month is good.. give ur heart and soul to the test...goodluck i am sure ull do well..

azim ill try to answer the abrahems qs...
Superb score !!!! Congratulations, CD45 !!!!!
Sorry to congratulate you so late, i used to check 3 times a day the forum, anxious to see a 270/99 message from you. Today i had a stupid headache and only now i turned on the PC...and ...WWWAAAOOO.
Good luck with S2 !
how sweet thanks doctoria.. Smile
hope ur headaches better..
sorry no 270.. hope a 252 is okk? hehe
goodluck with ur step1 i am sure ull ace..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »