Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/252....someone pinch me!!!! - cd45
congrats cd45!

i wanted to know what your usmleworld score was. please let me know.
thanks.
thanks expo
my usmleworld score was 84...
CD45, congrats on ur score. I have a question for you. My exam is on January 23rd. I have a 79 percent correct overall on the Kaplan Q-bank (ALL TIMED AND MIXED TESTS) and a 65 percent correct overall on USMLEWORLD. I did the 2nd NBME and got a 214 on it. I don't understand why. I took the 2nd NBME like almost 2 months ago. I DID NOT KNOW AS MUCH BACK THEN. I AM GOING TO TAKE THE 3RD AND 4TH ONES IN A COUPLE OF DAYS CAUSE I HAVE GAINED MORE KNOWLEDGE. WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT MY SCORES ON KAPLAN AND USMLEWORLD IN COMPARISON TO THE REAL TEST.

2ND QUESTION, HOW WERE THE QUESTIONS ON THE REAL TEST?? SIMILAR TO KAPLAN Q-BANK, NBME, OR USMLEWORLD?? I'M GETTING KIND OF NERVOUS CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW THE QUESTION ARE LIKE??

LIKE I SAID, I THINK I HAVE A GOOD SCORE ON KAPLAN BUT USMLEWORLD IS MORE DIFFICULT.

HOW DO YOU THINK, I'LL DO, THANKS, I APPRECIATE IT!!
congratulations
CONGRATS CD45
hi cd

CONGRATULATIONS..............AWESOME SCORE.........knew it was comin...........great goin........!

GL for step2
Hi cd45, my heartly congratulation to u for such agreat post .thats an awesoe score a dream of very usmle test taker .I wanted to ask u some thing could u ple give your email or send it to me in
shibusoren@yahoo.co
god bless you
thanks
sam27
What a awesome score! Congratulations, cd45!! Would like to pinch u again for your step 2!!!
congrats cd45!

Looks like you overtook me and finished step 2 before me! I'm planning to take mine at the end of the month but not sure I feel ready enough.

Are you all finished now then?
oops sorry i thought this was step 2. wow step 1 score is great well done, you deserve it Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »