Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/252....someone pinch me!!!! - cd45
Hey CD45

Heartiest Congratulations!!!

I just started with usmle world (step1)after kaplan Qbank....I am getting 69-72%on USMLEWORLD(finished 60%)...

I dont know if Usmleworld good for step1????

Heard ..real exams is easier than USMLEworld and scoring good on world..is good...?????????

Can you help??can you advice???
I am planning to give my exam in a month....any help/advice appreciated

Thanks
chandni

congratulation. It is my dream too.
I already read all kaplan notes and now I am reviewing med ess. and FA, my score in uw is low How much should score in uw in order to take the test?
QUEEN CD45, I am here to say very BIG CONGRATULATIONS.
Personally, I am one the people who enjoyed your presence in this forum during my step 1 preparation.
I am still waiting my result of the exam (step 1) Hopefully we will crown you as the queen of step 2 forum.

I hope I am not the last one to congratulate to you.
Good luck for the rest of your prparations, so do us. take care
wowww congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnn
great day and congratulations for the great job acomplished
when was your exam
congratulations.....wonderful score.........well we all knew u would do great........and thanks for all the input........takecare.....
hey boggart thanks.. hehehee no this was step1 ..i am a slow coach.. thought ill change names with turtle...heheee
thanks rmansour, chandini, usmli, marhab, euphoria...
priti...thanks.. i think ull score much better.... ur concepts are very good.. goodluck!
rmansour finish all the nbmes.. asap....!!!! buy nbme3 and check ur score out in it...if u have a decent enough score go ahead with the test on the 23rd...
your kaplan q bank scores and usmleworld scores are good...but again i would suggest buy nbme3.... it will give u the best idea of ur score. do all the nbmes.. ull get 3-4 qs from them and do the usmle 2006/7 cd ull get 1-2 qs from that.
exams is closest to nbme.. may seem tougher as its 7 blocks instead of 4
goodluck i am sure ull do very well

wowww thank u guys.. so many wellwishers.. i am most honoured.. thanks!!
thanks drbilan, nadia, chelly01doc, cold , aknms
dr bilan no queeen pleeaaaseeee its v embarassing and hmm huge responsibilty!!!

chandini your scores are good... go in for oe good reading.. do the nbmes and ull be set in a month. goodluck

sam27 ill email u just give me a few hours.. take care...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »