Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/252....someone pinch me!!!! - cd45
congradulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnn waw machaaaallah
YOU DIT IT WOMAN n u dont need to be pinched but SLAPPED BECAUSE you WANT to be pinched n thinking its unbelievable! Smile) if anyone deserved it it's u and you knwo that...super proud of u.. back to the grind now..
sorry CD45 i think i misspelled y email its
shibusoren
thanks
congratulations on such a great score!
My exam is in a month,I wanted to ask u that fa is a must or not?I did kaplan q bank in sep,now i m doing uw.so,is it ok or I should do kaplan q bank again?which book u used for revision in the last month,fa or anyother book?I need ur advice that how I should spend last month and for final revision which book should be read?thanks in advance!
best wishes for step2!
thanks azamine, pash now u want to slap me!!! teheee.. umeed2006

umeed2006 i didnt use FA in the last few mths.. i took a look earlier did a couple of subjects and didnt like it. last 15 days i went through all the kaplan lecture notes again.. but do what u are comfortable with . goodluck
cd45..Congra! with ur Step 1 result.
cd45,wowwwwwwwwww....girl,since day 1 i believed that would ROCK this exam!!!...and u sure did..Smile...i am really happy for u...u truly and surely desreved this cuz u r the STAR of this forum...Smile)alot of us hav learned sooo much from u....thanks for all ur help...and i wish u tremendous and unliited success in each and every exam of ur life...all the very best always..Smile)....girl,the party is onnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jajjajajajaja

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I was 100% sure that was your score, I did check a couple of times to see if you had posted it, but I was sure and confident of your performance. CONGRATULATIONS, my dear QUEEN. best wishes for you and good luck with the rest of the tests, may God bless you and may all your dreams come true.

You deserve it, you sure worked a lot to get it, but here are the rewards, well done I am so proud and happy. Thanks for all your help, yiahhhhhhhhhhhh, letsssssssss party..................................
hey congrats man pray for me i am also waiting for step 1 result first oasis waitin for red screen then score
tc
CONGRATS CD45..........wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wat a score .keep upt the hard work
u got wat u deserved.G.thanks for sharing ur awesome result with us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »