Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any thought on this exam? - eyes
It is Alzeimer disease. Definitely we can't finish asking many questions and PE within 15 mins as well as finishing PN in 10 mins. Just wonder how we are graded based on what?

Whoever taking the test soon, share your thoughts on this exam? I thought it is easy...but now I feel it is kinda strange...until I actually take the test... I still don't know which is more important.... do we pass the test as long as we are courteous, wash hand, ask permission, counselling.... any thoughts guys?
hey eyes, all the best for the exam.
yes i am sure you will be fine, the main thing they are trying to test you is how well u are able to communicate with the patient, ur empathy towards the patient and get along with the patient.
As for my knowledge i feel you will be fine as long as u follow the basic rules as u already mentioned in ur post and also proper introduction of urself, draping the patient and doesnt matter if you couldnt complete ur physical exam BUT its very important that u close the patient encounter properly.( you can do proper closing and then you can come up with something like i will be back or etc...).
Remmeber when u r running out of time dont push urself very hard to do physical exam and just get out of the room abruptly once the last announcement is done...Never ever do the mistake...Do proper closing.
Hope it helps..
bye.. and GL. may god bless us all with success.
even if one case fails, you still have chance to pass.
quite right
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »