Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do anybody need help on cs..if yes then post - psychiatric
Thanx a lot psychiatric for sharing your experince.. How many cases do you think we shuold practice to be comfortable in exam?? Ihave exam in 20 days. have just started practicing.
last one was total disaster. I am so worried. and about layman term..

Can we use esophagus, kidney, liver, gall bladder, spleen.. while describing the diseases in layman terms.. ??? will pt ask what is it if we use above term???

what do you think??

Thanx for your help!
HI psychiatric...
How should we approch Sp if he is not telling any thing even after consolation..
My one friend left the room saying that they will meet again when he is ready to talk ???
is that ok ???
how should i procceed if i got such kind of sp ????
frijol .........thas not the way to deal with the case u'll fail that way..mind it they all are acting..they are told to do so...they all are actors..such cases as u mentioned...for example...if patients remains silent u can proceed like this,..Mr/MRs x u seems to be in lot of emotional stress are u willin to share ur problem with me...then patient may not reply...just may look at u u can say then do u think anythign has brought this on...do u talk with anybodywhen u feel down is cwith u now...n stuff...mind walkin means fail....they r acting...they know u got 15 min to everything n itsa kinna situation u have to face in exam but still u need to ask n continue ..dont walk out of room in anycase..... continue the case as i said..
hi pravee...16 days enough if u got partner to rpactice....practice is hte key...n do it by double blind method ...let ur partner select the case n u stay blind ...dont practice sayin lets do a case of depresssion n stuff....let u find wht the case is....
hey bmj3181.....u got enough time dont worry.....i have told much abt ur question read my other post in this thread.....
hey dreem......there si nop limitation like how many case u need to practice...more u practice more u learn n more confidence u get....dont worry abt 1-2 cases its still practice..even in exam all cases dont go welll n still its summary of 12 cases that count u dont need to be absolutely perfect in exam so dont worry....u need to be approximately perfect..that will be fine....dont woory abt those one or 2 mistakes.......if those doesnt happen who need practice.....so continue practice...now abt layman term ...u can use kidney other known organ nmae but lfor like thyroid n pituitary u need to say suppose u tell him that u suspect hypothyroidism u need to say which is a organ in neck...if u say colonoscopy..u need to say which isa camera fitted pipe u need to push from back to see ..EKG...which is a investigation where we trace ur heart activity in paper to see if ur heart is doin well.....
i may not reply this thread from saturday to wednesday...but before that i will and after that also i'll.....
I need that info badly too. Send help to ekofomex@myway.com
well catsacnner read my reast of the post in thread..i guess i have answerd all previos quaries....gettin lot of personal mail...so i'll post now on in thread...
Hi,
Im preparing for my CS and giving my exam in 3 weeks. Im so confused. Pls help me how to get started. I dont where to start. Thanks. Here's my email
drmarysantos
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »