Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do anybody need help on cs..if yes then post - psychiatric
Hi
I would be most obliged if you be kind enough to mail me about step 2cs refrences.and how can I get them.and where is this exam done?only us or also other countries?my email:hootan342
thanks in advance.
hootan...i found USMLE WORLD web best fro prep..it cost u 50$ fora month other available material is kaplan and first aid...i got all cases fromUSMLe WORLD....n exam its only taken place in US..i am shocked to know u dunno this even being a candidate..even in US its taken in only 5 sites...philidelphia,huston,chicago,LA and atkanta...for detail visit...ecfmg.org...or usmle.com
hey drmarysantos.....dont get confuesd...choose one book to follow.....some prefer first aid some kaplan but i found usmle world best as i got all cases from it...and tehn before starting see usmle cd once then go from page 1 of usmleworld...go thrrough once....then practice as i said in above posts...trust me u'll pass easily
hi,my exam on june 11th.can u give me any advice.callmvkreddy
Thanx a lot psychiatric its really a great help. GL for residency!!
Hi,
Thank you very much for the advice. Appreciate it. I wish you luck in everything you do.
hey mvkreddy..read my previous post...
HI ...I AM JUST STARTING MY PREP ...CAN U TELL ME HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS .. LIKE WHERE TO START AND WHAT BOOKS TO READ...THANK YOU .....
MY EMAIL IS RUPIGILL56@YAHOO.COM

AND CONGRATS ON YOUR PASS

RUPI
hey rupiie i have answered all of ur question in previous post...go thru it once
do we have to carry our own white coat or stethoscope or any of the instruments? or do they provide all of this ?
please I'm worried about this ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »