Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do anybody need help on cs..if yes then post - psychiatric
hey i was wondering if i can just stick with 1st aid cases if i would help me pass the exam...
I am having my exam in end of june,i need your help please give me advice ? Mail me at sai_child
mine on 21st of june. just started from today..... pl help me how to utilizethe most how to start the prep and how many cases to read? what m aterial and every imp. things . thanks and god bless you my add is niki1_sharma
Hi, psychiatric
You are such a generous and kind person. God will bless you. I will have my test in 2 weeks. I am still not sure how to prepare. I read FA once and read some UW. For practice, following which is better? I mean, UW seems shorter. please give me some suggestion. thanks a lot.
lucky.will
Hi, I am graduate 1980 appearing for cs second time at houston on 28 june. Can u please advise me how to work this time. Last time it looks like I took the thing too lightly.My email is adarshjit, I am presently assoc prof in pharmacology at ahmedabad, India
hi i am giving my exam in 3rd week of june i will be thankful to you if you give me some advice,my email id is dreamusmle
hi ..me taking cs on july.confused how to start?want adivce..familymy6
hi! have my exam on 15th June ... having starting problems ;-)
would really appreciate ur help..thanks
email id :dreamerswanted
Hi psychiatric

It is really so nice of you to help so many people including me. Great job.

Thanks a lot
Hi psychiatric

It is really so nice of you to help so many people including me. Great job.

Thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »