Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do anybody need help on cs..if yes then post - psychiatric
could you give me help on CIS category, this is my weak point, pls email me dockumarmd
hi ,
i want to start to prepare for my CS.can u give me some idea on what to prepare and what not.my email id is sreedevi_kota.
is there any center that has more %of failures or all the centers r same.what r the things u need to take with u to the exam,i mean like stetho,apron,etccan u please write tome.thanks a lot for helping veryone
I am back guys.........
To..Sirdi....shyama.....yudistera.....suzy......dockumarmd.......muzafar.............adarshjitsingh.....guys pls read my previous post in this thread ...and i am sorry coz of lot of mail i am not replying in personal mails...if u still got some questions abt CS then post in this thread..i'll reply..
sredevi....i prefer usmle world its up to u wht u like i got all my cases from it so i prefer...iof ur english is good center doesnt matter..question abt center comes when english isnot good...lot of FMG has preblem with black american spoken english if so then i guess philadelphia is a palce to go otherwise if ur english its nto a prob ....and chicago apssrate is also good i gujess thas why chicago n phili center r a bit pack then others...wht u need to bring is all in the email that u received from ecfmg...any stetho..apron passport n date confirmation letter is u need...no digital stetho...and no pens or other stuff they allow to take..
thanks for the info
calneva......first select one book to follow..any one..USMLE WORLD first aid anything...then a partner to discuss ..either physically present or on voice chat....then usmel cd...watch USMLE cd once then go thru book once or twice then...start practicing ther's no point on reading only for CS...read other of my posts....
wilucky...i start readin with kaplan but when i start USMLE WORLD...i didnt even look back to kaplan....i gto all 12 cases and all challenging cases from USMLE WORLD...i heard n talked with few other guys too n they also told that they gto book picture cases from UW...so i prefer it...abt other question read my other thread....
hey arrythima...i didnt read 1st aid so casy say sorry....
thanks psychiatric ;-)...have started reading FIRST AID....don't know but finding CSA more difficult than other steps :-)...thanks again will try to follow what u advised.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »