Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do anybody need help on cs..if yes then post - psychiatric
well barbapapa...key is practice and dont get nervous in betn cases while in exam...all of the cases may not go well...its the summary of 12 cases that count so dont think how ur cases went in betn....dont do basic mistakes n just compete exam forget previous case as u move to next...yea i did encounter few cases where fundoscopr was required..for me that was the first time i was holding fundoscopy..and i forgot to do in most of the case i guess when i looked back after my exam there was around 5 cases requirinf it n i did in only 2 cases one was of HTN and other of DM....but i passed...and even when i was doin fundoscopy i wasnt doin properly n i didnt focus..all i knew n wht was in my mind is i need to act ..they all r actors n is healthy n they dunno any hell of th idea wht i am doin..all they r gonna notice is if i look at their eye with fundoscopy
hi i m planing to give my exam in next month. what study material u use? how u prepare for exam?give some advice. my email akdungarani
akdungaran.....pls read my previous posts....
Psychiatric, thank you for your advice! I will do my best. That's right, findings by fundscopic exams must be normal because most of SPs are healty individuals..sometimes it might be important for us to act, too.. Thanks a lot!
hey buddy,
u r doing good job, i need ur help, i don't hv ne study partner, can i do alone by myself, wht books shd i read, how to prepare for exam, my exam is in 1st wk of JULY. MY id doc_vicky007, pl's help me, i'm in so much anxiety, if i want to do practice wid my family members how can i do it
doc_vicky...well i ahd a similar situation like urs...i follow USmle world n tgrust me i got all cases as in UW...total conversation same same question same question that patient ask....abt prep read my previous note....if u dont havepartner then thas the mess...if u can find CS examinee then thas better..coz ur partner can tell u ur mistake after u end ur case but u can also do it with ur family member...ask ur family to read SP note in UW then make him/her a patient n u do a doc's job...after finishin check ur self wht mistake u made...wht u forgot to ask wht u forgot to examine wht u did extra which u can cut off to save time....n stuff...
hey
i have mine on the 20th june.
Im doin Fa and UW.
Wanted to know how do we know which systems to be examined?is it given in the doorway info?or do we have to figure it out depending on the case?
thank you.
hi
i have my exam 20th june.Im doin FA and UW.
I wanted to know ,how do we know which system to be examined?Is it given in the doorway info?
or do we have to figure that out depending on the case?
Thank you.
Docmal...u have to make up ur mind when u see doorway information wht the case can be n wht D/D can be u have to choose the system ur self according to ur diagnosis n D/d ..they wont tell u which system to examine....
Thank you!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »