Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do oasis trick? - brindmbbs
Hello ,
I would like to know how to do oasis trick ? pls help me out..
Just go to ECFMG website (www.ecfmg.org), click on IWA. try to re-register for the exam you are playing trick on. If it returns "Our record shows that you have passed this step......." then you know you have passed.
I hope you know you have to wait for 3 Wednesdays after you sat for the exam before attempting the trick. If you sat for the exam on a Wednesday then it will be 3 weeks from the day you sat for the exam.
Wishing you the best.
Thanks..My oasis shows my result have been updated .. Wen it ll say " Our record shows that you have passed this step......." , at the begining or at the end of appln ? How many days it ll take for the score report to reach us ?
As you enter IWA, key in your USMLE number, begin a new application for the step you are tricking. As you start a new application for the step in question, it will show: " Our record shows that you have passed this step.......".
If you are having problem with getting to IWA, I suggest that you log in afresh to www. ecfmg.org and start from there. If it still doesn't work let me know and I would re-do my own and recount all the steps to you.
It allows me to fill in the appln !!!!!!!!!! does that mean i have failed .. my head is spinning around me
hi brindmbbs, when did u write ur xam.. and when was ur oasis updated.. i'm waiting 4 mine to b updated yet..
i am talking about step 1 exam .. it got updated today ..
How many days does it take for the mail to come within U S ?
2-5 days
Sorry, I don't have information on that as I used an address outside US. But from what I read from forums it's like it takes few days. But I know someone who waited for weeks before getting hers in U S though I don't what caused the delay.
I tried the Oasis again and the exact steps I followed are:
1. I went to www.ecfmg.org where I clicked on IWA/Apply for examination
2. I keyed in my USMLE number and password
3. Under "Begin a new application", I clicked on "USMLE Step 1, Step 2, and/or Step 2 CS".
4. Under "Item 1. Select an Exam", I selected the step I wish to check the result (e.g. step 1) and clicked next.
5. It returned a message in red: "Our records indicate that you have already passed this Step or Step Component or the equivalent NBME® Part. The USMLE Policy on Reexamination generally does not allow applicants to retake a Step or Step Component if they have already passed that Step or Step Component or the equivalent NBME Part. There are, however, certain exceptions to this policy:................."
Wishing you the best of lucks.
Sporez
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »