Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan DVDS - drsp
Hi there, do you know where to get Kaplan DvDs 2007, i heard it has 70 DVDS. Please.....
www.kaptest.com

:-)

They are toooo big 4.7GB x 70 DVD

Noone can upload these DVDs (if they have) or they rip to dvix format.
The big changes are in

- Biochem
- Micro and Immuno
- Anatomy
- Physiology (the best one)

You can look for them on ebay...anyway
HI jack, the subject you mentioned means in the kaplan dvds, these subjects are good and worth watching??
I think the worth subjects are Physiology and Anatomy.

Hi, i really need kaplan dvd step one 2007, please tell me where i can get it, thanks
znazir
hi, jack, u said u took s2 first, and now u think taking s1 first is better. thanks for that.

hi znazir, i am also looking for the kaplan dvds 2007, there are 70 dvds altogether. i found one site, but i am not sure it is anthentic or not. check it
http://www.usmlepro.com/?gclid=CPKE7vK3p...Igodsiyd3Q
Hi
I just download the demo DVD. It's terific! These are 2007 DVDs!

I dont know how can they sell these copyright stuff? When I studied at Kaplan, they didnot allowed me to use my laptop only because they were afraid of DVD copying :-)

if you trust this site, it is a good price indeed!
Hello jack0305, did you study from these NEW DVDs? How many hours of lectures they have and how different they are from the old ones? Thanks, KM.
Yes I did

I didnot notice the total hours of lectures

The new ones which I posted are better. I had gone through the old version for awhile. They changed the lecturer in Physiology, biochem, micro. I didnot try the new Barone's. I don't like his lectures on pathology.

Pharmacology was updated with the same lecturer, Dr Lionel

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »