Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new kaplan q bank n real exam - jedi
dear dreamdoc, in the exam you will find very large Qs most of them are really large, but go to buzzy words< main complain, age, sex, history, look for some family with the same problem and you will be trying to find heritage, accompanying symptoms, labs and image exAMS, I think a good idea is since you start reading them trying to think of several diagnosis and in the way you go on reading then narrow your diagnosis spectrum even when at the end the specific question is not about diagnosis but it wil bring to your mind more data about this disease or group of diseases suche as next step in the management, best medication, complication etc, by elaborating Qs by oneself one should be cautious because one may fail or write a bad info but you can do good in you write them with a god text book besides you to find assistance if problems.
Dreamdoc the exam left me with a mix of good and bad feelings because no matter the ammount of books and Q you read and pass it won't be a piece of cake, it is an in-depth review of how much you master medical clinical sciencies, imagine how many experts write one of the books we use tu prepare the exam, and how many of them send their Q to the exam and we are only one and most of us are not experts at all, I am sure the last word will be after 3 or 4 wks when one receive the score, but one should be positive and be open to give ones exp from the exam to others, how one studied and if one fails then the others will know this method wasn't good, if passed the method is worthy,
thanks so much Felix
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »